Monday, June 23, 2008

It's Early!

I was up at 6:45 this morning! I don't remember the last time I got up this early and felt this energetic.

I took the day off running yesterday, and we took the dogs for a walk instead. That was nice, gave my sore legs a rest! I'm pretty sure I'll be able to push myself up to a 1/2 mile by the end of the week, but we'll see. I may end up taking one more day off, instead of running the next six, only because Adam will be home in the morning over the next few days, and that makes me want to stay around the house. We will still take the dogs for a walk, if it's nice.

I've got some dishes to do from yesterday, and some cleaning up around the house before my students get here later. I'm doing a make-up lesson this morning, and then it's summer break, as far as piano teaching goes. I'll have the next two weeks off, and we'll start back the 7th of July. Yay!

I'm also driving the next 5 days, as I'm filling in for one of the other drivers on a different route, while she's on vacation. I usually only work Wed-Fri. Having my mornings free, however, will be wonderful. Tomorrow I'm hoping to spend some good time on the piano, and see what happens, as far as writing goes.

I'm having trouble deciding what I want to do with the next CD. I've been thinking about getting one done by the end of the year, but I'm not sure if that'll happen yet or not. I've got several different kinds of songs, about 5-6 ready to go, but they're about half and half in type. We'll see. I just need to write more and see what comes out.

Anyway, Noel's almost here, and she's gonna go running with me this morning. We're talking about doing a 5k or something, in the spring.

Signing off!

Rebecca

No comments: