Thursday, November 13, 2008

Writing/Recording

I've set myself a deadline. I'm recording in January/February. Sometime within those two months, I will record a new CD. Thus say I!

Giving myself a deadline means that I have a certain amount of time to write, and I always do better with a deadline, always. I've made a pact with myself (and told other people as well) that I won't wait til two weeks before the deadline to start writing... and to that end, I've already started with some ideas, and will hopefully have about 3 songs done in the next week or two. Yippee!

Things have been busy, and they're about to get busier. I don't think it'll slow down anytime soon. Til at least January. Adam will be out of school for the semester in a few weeks, but then we'll have traveling, and family stuff for the holidays. I'm looking forward to it, because even though it will be busy, it will also be relaxing, and a chance to relax and have fun... Traveling to New Johnsonville and Pensacola for Christmas/Thanksgiving will be like vacations.

I have to go to work now... Sigh. :)

No comments: